Saturday, February 1, 2020

Something About Myself


Something About Myself , My name is Jack.I’m from London.I’m ten. I go to school by school bus every day . My favorite subjects are Math and English . My teachers are all very friendly. My dream is to be a doctor. I like sports. I can play basketball and football. Iwant to make friends with young people from all over the world!
Say hello , my garden has many visitors. I say hello to them. The snail pulls his shell as he walks . “hello , Mr . snail” . The ant takes some food to his family.”Hi , Mr.Ant” the bees buzz around the flowers.”How are you , Mr. and Mrs.Bee?” I like all the visitors in my garden .

We are friends ! Tony is a turtle. He has no friends. He is crying. A bird says, “I can fly.Let’s fly!” Tony says “No,no, I can’t fly” A rabbit says,”I can jump . Let’s jump!” Tony says,”No,no,I can’t jump!” A duck says, “I can swim,Let’s swim!”Tony smiles, “We are friends!”



No comments:

Post a Comment